Network Contract Administrator Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
_Your Talent. Our Vision._ AT BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE.
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
The NETWORK CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR INTERN will work with a cross-functional team to enhance process flows that will allow for network growth, eliminate provider abrasion, and allow for an increase in access and availability. This position will have an impact on the provider contracting experience at the initial onset with Beacon.
_Primary duties to include, but not limited to:_
- Develop and Implement Process Improvement Initiatives that allow for increased efficiency for new provider enrollment and enhance processing time of new provider applications
- Responsible for working events in New Provider Enrollment Portal (NPEP), and process accurately and timely to adhere to all metrics and targets.
- Work in collaboration with Network Managers on new business initiatives and assist in outreach and research to develop Network Strategies to meet implementation goals
- Work with cross-functional Network team as needed on special projects that will drive corporate business strategy
- Research state-specific contracting requirements and policies and provide support on developing specific workflows as needed
_Functions for this Intern:_ Process Improvement, contract management, market growth
_ANTHEM, INC. IS RANKED AS ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES AMONG HEALTH INSURERS BY FORTUNE MAGAZINE AND HAS BEEN NAMED A 2019 BEST EMPLOYERS FOR DIVERSITY BY FORBES. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND APPLY, PLEASE VISIT US AT CAREERS.ANTHEMINC.COM. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN. ANTHEM PROMOTES THE DELIVERY OF SERVICES IN A CULTURALLY COMPETENT MANNER AND CONSIDERS CULTURAL COMPETENCY WHEN EVALUATING APPLICANTS FOR ALL ANTHEM POSITIONS.