Medicare Documentation Analyst Intern - Summer 2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: Day Job
_Your Talent. Our Vision._ AT ANTHEM, INC., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
This is a 100% remote/virtual opportunity
The MEDICARE DOCUMENTATION ANALYST INTERN will be responsible for the documentation of existing processes in a visual flow as well as updates to Desk Level Procedures and Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for developing documentation of business processes and systems
- Manages documentation for smaller projects and processes
- Work may be reviewed by more experienced analyst
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Researches and compiles data relative to smaller-scale, less complex processes.
- Prepares new or reviews and updates existing documentation.
- Assists in identifying new documentation or modifications to existing documentation.
- May assist in research of larger-scale projects and processes
The Summer 2022 Internship will take place from June through August. This is a remote opportunity with an expectation 40 hours per week/or 20 hours per week depending on school schedule. The ideal person will possess the willingness and capacity to learn quickly and apply new knowledge. They will also have proven analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication abilities. We are in search of an energetic self-starter with a willingness to work hard, take on significant and multiple responsibilities, and with dedication towards excellence and achieving results. We want to hear from you!
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or other related degrees
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
Anthem offers associates a comprehensive, flexible benefits package as part of our Total Rewards program. As an intern, you are eligible for enrollment in onsite fitness centers, you can contribute to the 401k, and have the opportunity to participate in an informal mentorship program through our Business Resource Groups (BRGs). Through your secure, personalized new hire portal, you will have access to our Total Rewards program information so that you can review many additional benefits that would be available to you if you were to become a full-time Anthem associate in the future.
_ANTHEM, INC. HAS BEEN NAMED AS A FORTUNE 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR®, IS RANKED AS ONE OF THE 2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES AMONG HEALTH INSURERS BY FORTUNE MAGAZINE, AND A 2020 AMERICA’S BEST EMPLOYERS FOR DIVERSITY BY FORBES. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND APPLY, PLEASE VISIT US AT CAREERS.ANTHEMINC.COM. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN. ANTHEM PROMOTES THE DELIVERY OF SERVICES IN A CULTURALLY COMPETENT MANNER AND CONSIDERS CULTURAL COMPETENCY WHEN EVALUATING APPLICANTS FOR ALL ANTHEM POSITIONS._