Senior Designer - Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API's, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr's distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam
We are looking for a unicorn (i.e. an extraordinary Senior Designer) with an undying curiosity, impossibly high standards, and an appreciation for data-driven design. An appetite for validating ideas through quantitative & qualitative inputs is required. You will be testing designs in small batches to validate hypotheses and determine the appropriate balance with high-speed output.
This is a rare opportunity to work on high-impact projects, drive high-caliber design strategy, invigorate and transform an industry, and craft forward-thinking design concepts needed to move civilization forward (no pressure).
* High-skilled in user-centered design thinking and familiar with accessibility and internationalization
* Proficient with Sketch, Invision, etc. and knowledgeable about HTML
* Build, maintain, and improve the usability and design of our current desktop/web experience including future iterations…
* Design experiences that are personal, simple, helpful, and predictable
* Assist in leading vision and strategy across the design team, ideating as well as executing with thoughtful attention to detail
* Take conceptual ideas and turn them into useful, valuable, and scalable
* Design brand, marketing and communication assets, and materials to ensure consistently delightful user experience. This could be done directly or through our network of freelancers.
* Work across the organization to push web/product pages from concept to production while elevating the ANKR brand.
* Design experiences that are consistent, helpful, incredibly simple, and trustworthy
* Focus on implementation but also remain open to experimentation
* Define, maintain, and evolve asset management tools and processes
* Help design engaging educational content for our user