Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Inside Sales - Account Manager
WireXpress is the master redistribution arm of a Fortune 200 company that is the leading global supplier of wire and cable, data communication, security, A/V, industrial networking and electrical support products. Our high-performing team works closely with customers to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please visit our website to learn more about WireXpress.
WireXpress needs an Inside Sales - Account Manager to expand our sales to existing customers and prospects, with a focus on key suppliers. It's a great opportunity for any strong candidate to join a global leader, learn the business from the ground up and advance one's career.
We are seeking highly talented and motivated individuals whose aspiration for advancement in a career in sales is evident in their leadership, performance and teamwork. Initially the position is responsible for aggressively developing existing accounts in targeted vertical markets, handling customer inquiries, generating quotes and writing orders. Your ability to grow existing accounts and break into new contacts through cold and warm calls while becoming technically knowledgeable about our products and vendors is the key to your success and upward mobility. The ideal candidate would have a strong independent work ethic, show initiative, be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, excel in our key initiatives and aspire to build a career.
* Grow our business with existing distributors by building strong relationships and loyalty and adding value.
* Prospect for new customers by actively making cold and warm outbound phone calls and positioning our value proposition.
* Provide superior customer service by delivering products, services and information meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
* Engage all the resources available to put you in the best position to win.
* Work effectively with others on the team to accomplish organizational goals and identify and resolve problems.
* Take ownership of your outbound sales activity level, product training path and results.
* Track lead generation, engagement and performance through CRM tool
* 1 - 3 years of sales experience where prospecting for new accounts and developing existing accounts was a majority of the job.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency
* Competitive nature
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 60 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown, and changed dramatically since we were established in 1988, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. Each candidate will be provided a comprehensive training and development plan. We give you the knowledge, tools and supports required to succeed. If you have the drive and focus on success, we will help you become the best in our industry.
Click here to apply online