Veterinary Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Veterinary Sales Representative you are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
Click here to learn more about a day in the life of a Territory Manager!
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading animal health and dental company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
* Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
* Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
* Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
* Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
* Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
* Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
* Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
* Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
* Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
* Performs other Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative duties as assigned.
Veterinary Sales Representative Minimum Qualifications:
Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
* A four year degree or
* Three or more years of experience in business to business sales or
* Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
Veterinary Sales Representative Preferred Qualifications:
* Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
* Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
* PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
* Ability to analyze financial information
* Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
* 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
* Paid Time Off (PTO).
* Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
* Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
* Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
* Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
* LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
* Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it's like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are Patterson. We welcome you.