Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Maintenance Engineer at the LA Brewery will need to be a hard worker who isn't afraid of a challenge. They will have full ownership over the success and continuous improvement initiatives of an equipment area within our different departments. This is a highly technical role, so candidates will need to be domain expert level with electrical and instrumentation capabilities. We are looking for a candidate who is energized by a fast paced, always evolving, and world class work environment. Additionally, you can expect to\:
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge and background in fluid mechanics (liquids and gasses)
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of valves (including but not limited to Gate, Globe, Ball, Butterfly, Check, Pressure, Double Block and Diaphragm)
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of actuators (including but not limited to Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric, Spring)
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of Flow, Pressure, Density, Temperature Meters and Transmitters
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of Positive and Non-positive displacement pumps
- Knowledge of 4mAh-20mAh Instrumentation
- Mig, Tig, Stick, Brazing and Soldering skills are a plus
- Perform mechanical work on or around process piping
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planners, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Steam license a plus, but not required
2020 Average Total Compensation (base, OT, bonus, vacation, sick, holiday, etc) - $130,834
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Precision machining skills preferred
- Welding ability is a plus
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
Ability to work on all shifts – days, afternoons, and midnights. Weekend and Holidays included. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.