Employment Type: Full-Time
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Merchandising team engages our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our globally recognized brands. A successful Merchandiser is passionate about the Anheuser-Busch brands, takes accountability to ensure Anheuser-Busch products are displayed in the best possible way to meet the needs of our consumers, and drives sales through impactful market execution. The temporary merchandiser work schedule may vary week over week based on scheduling needs.
Pay Rate: $18.99 hourly applicable vehicle mileage reimbursement!
* Build and maintain Anheuser-Busch product displays
* Organize, rotate, and stock shelves at each assigned account
* Install permanent new point of sale (POS) items in retail accounts
* Responsible for assisting in the daily upkeep of the POS warehouse
* Follow proper procedure for managing out of stocks at retail accounts
* Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents
* 18 years of age
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid Driver's License and Personal Vehicle
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
* Available and willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays