Senior Associate II - Corporate/Commercial
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Andersen Tax LLC ('Andersen'), we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen - a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Senior Associates in our Commercial practice will engage in the tax planning and consulting process for a wide range of clients, varying from multi-national corporations to early stage start-ups.
Seniors can expect to:
* Prepare and review ASC 740 tax provisions;
* Review and prepare tax returns;
* Collaborate with engagement team to identify and research complex client issues and recommend solutions;
* Draft technical tax memoranda;
* Provide regular updates to clients;
* Assist in project management of compliance and consulting engagements;
* Supervise, train and mentor Associates and Interns; and
* Receive formal corporate tax training, on the job training, direct feedback from top tax leaders, and the opportunity to pursue additional training through internal and external resources.
* 2+ years of relevant tax experience;
* Bachelor's and/or relevant advanced degree (MAcc, MST, JD);
* Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree (Preferred)
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Advanced credential or desire to obtain advanced credential allowing for IRS client representation (i.e. CPA, JD);
* Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; and
* Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal hi