27836 - Business Development Rep - Commercial
Employment Type: Full-Time
What if you didn't have to sell the brand, just our amazing product line? What if you didn't have to convince your customer that your product was top quality? That's what it's like to sell for Andersen Windows and Doors. If you want endless opportunities working with colleagues who support and inspire you to do your best work, you want to sell for Andersen.
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what's possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build-with our customers, our communities and each other-we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you'll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
PURPOSE: The Business Development Specialist (BDS-C), through influence and demand creation, is responsible for driving incremental commercial revenue by activating against leads with commercial trade audiences. This includes, but is not limited to, outreach sales activities to Commercial Architects, General Contractors and Building Owners/Developers to create awareness and demand for Andersen's commercial solutions and services. Leveraging the Andersen brand and commercial value proposition to increase market share in the Commercial New Construction and Commercial Renovation markets is the primary purpose for this role. The incumbent will work in collaboration with the field sales team, dealer channel and all functional business units to capitalize on viable market opportunities.
* Deliver incremental sales by creating and nurturing strong partnerships with commercially focused trade partners whose segment focus is conducive to Andersen's product portfolio.
* With the use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other technological platforms, report and assess results of sales activities and use insights for continuous improvement purposes.
* Collaborate with field sales roles, dealer channel, and other relevant entities to facilitate a positive customer experience and communicate market intel back to the organization.
* Establish credibility with targeted trade customers by conducting business consistent with Andersen's vision, Values and Strategies.
* Work collaboratively with Territory Sales Representatives (TSRs), Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs), Business Development Representatives - Commercial (BDR-Cs), Territory Service Managers (TSMs) and other support functions to drive incremental sales and a positive customer experience for all commercial trade customers.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We are committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers' expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package, including, but not limited to:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Health Savings Account contributions
* Paid holidays plus PTO
* 401(k) plan contributions
* Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
* A culture that supports work-life balance
* An environment where collaboration is key
* Volunteer opportunities
* Environmentally conscious business decisions
* 8,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
* 4-year degree or equivalent field experience.
* Proven competency of the commercial design and construction process to include construction documentation.
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships with trade customers, channel partners and peers.
* Strong written, verbal, analytical and fact-based planning skills.
* Disciplined and effective use of CRM.
* Foundational knowledge of remote technology preferred.
* Outbound sales experience.
Los Angeles, CA US