27582 - Retail Service Representative II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities, we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day, inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard in the home improvement industry by solving today's most challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative candidate to help perfect our customer's experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
* Providing customer service for delivery partners/customers.
* Analyze customer information, identify, and recommend actions.
* Process orders/requests.
* Responds to customer (homeowner)/delivery partner requests/inquiries.
* Processes complex orders/requests, with 100% accuracy from intake to filing.
* Ensures customer management system is updated appropriately.
* Clarifies, diagnoses, and resolves customer order issues.
* Schedules appointments with homeowners.
* Creates packets or other materials as required for sales fulfillment process.
* Prepares customer correspondence.
* Identifies and implements ways to improve overall level of service.
* Communicates order fulfillment process information to internal delivery partners and provides customer/delivery partner feedback.
* Administers programs, e.g. customer referral program.
* May train others in office and customer service processes.
* May create purchase orders, process payments or process receipts.
* Responsible for intermediate to complex level tasks.
* Generally standard procedures, but with exceptions.
* Able to provide back-up to other team members.
* Advanced knowledge of RbA products/ services.
* Intermediate knowledge of customers/delivery partners.
* Intermediate knowledge of retail processes within multiple RbA business functions.
* Works under general supervision following defined procedures; requires some judgment in application.
* Serve as a department/corporate project team member.
* Advanced knowledge of technical and business tools.
* Advanced understanding of order fulfillment process.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
* On occasion trains others on processes.
* Assists employees.
* High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 years work experience to include order processing work.
* Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and general computer skills.
* Strong phone etiquette & verbal skills to facilitate problem resolution.
* Intermediate writing skills.
* Able to determine customer needs and assist in resolving issues for assigned area.
* Knowledge of Products/Services.
* Time Management
* Results orientation
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.