Windows System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Amyx is seeking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst Level 3 located in McClellan, CA. This position will be supporting Department of Defense Information Assurance, Operations and Compliance, Systems and Technology Division.
* Oversee management of Windows systems (i.e. Servers), ensure Compliance with changing DoD security requirements, support Custom application and system development and support, and manage server software installation and upgrades.
* Support Computer/network systems support, computer network defense, exchange server administration, trouble reporting, vulnerability management and patching, Continuous Monitoring, information center support, technical and computer equipment maintenance support, internet, and intranet development and support.
* Support numerous commercial, DoD supplied, and internally developed software applications for current and legacy systems.
* Conduct a complete assessment of all components using automated tools and manual review methods and vulnerabilities will be identified, verified, and documented to include suggested mitigation actions.
* Windows and Linux based Operating Systems
* Networking (TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP)
* Switch / Router configuration
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* 5+ years of security experience in system(s) functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
* Thorough understanding of Windows and Linux based Operating Systems, networking (TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP), Switch / Router configuration, and Security
* Windows 2012/2016 certification or Microsoft 365: Certified Administrator Expert or MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert
* CSSP Infrastructure (CEH, CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, CND)
* IAT II certified (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
* SECRET Clearance
* VPN Management.
* Patch Management.
* Report Writing.
* Hardware Support and Maintenance.
* Project Leading.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Physical DemandsEmployee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.