Biossance- Marketing Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Biossance is looking for a Marketing Analyst to research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new customers and evaluate marketing campaigns and investments. This person will report into the Director of Analytics and collaborate closely with the Marketing and Ecommerce teams.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. Ideal candidate should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Successful candidates will be proactive and analytical with business acumen, detail driven with excellent problem solving skills. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about marketing, product and technical challenges, with the ability to collaborate cross functionally. A keen sense of ownership, drive and scrappiness is a must.
* Analyze sales funnel and customer intent.
* Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
* Developing digital campaigns and web measurement strategies.
* Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
* Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
* Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
* Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
* Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
* Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
* Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc).
* Work closely with ecommerce and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition,
* Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
* Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
* At least 3 years work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role.
* Expertise in Google Analytics.
* In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
* Experience with PPC campaigns.
* Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs.
* Experience with BI tools (DOMO, Datorama, Google Data Studios).
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
* Excellent team player.
No Compromise Beauty™
Biossance is a clean beauty brand that uses biotechnology to create skincare products that are effective, sustainable and safe. We formulate with a No Compromise™ approach-proudly blacklisting over 2,000 potentially harmful ingredients. Only the most trustworthy and powerful make our final cut.
It all began inside our Berkeley labs in 2003, where through biology and modern technology a plant-derived cure for malaria was created. Since then, over 120 million royalty-free treatments have been given, saving lives and communities. Inspired to keep positively changing the world through biotech, we turned to the ingredients people use on their bodies every day. And we asked how we could do better. Drawing on our rich history of science and sustainability, we create skincare products that are incredibly effective and safe without harming the environment. Because our standards for clean beauty are high-and our standards for ourselves are even higher.
Biossance products are available at Biossance.com and Sephora.
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris' molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ('CCPA'), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants ('Applicants') about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.