Internal Senior Recruiter - Campus
Employment Type: Full-Time
**WE ARE AMS.**
WE ENABLE ORGANIZATIONS TO THRIVE IN AN AGE OF CONSTANT CHANGE BY BUILDING, RESHAPING AND OPTIMIZING WORKFORCES.
We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated.
WE CALL THIS TRUE WORKFORCE DEXTERITY - AND WE'RE HERE TO HELP OUR CLIENTS ACHIEVE IT.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to utilize your recruitment experience in a fast paced, professional and rewarding environment, where you're able to make an impact throughout the organization? AMS is growing quickly and is investing in our internal Talent Acquisition function. We're looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our internal Talent Acquisition team. This team is responsible for hiring both operational roles and the roles that impact our client teams directly (so you'd be recruiting for other recruiters, sourcing specialists, coordinators and admin roles among others).
As a Recruitment Business Partner on the TA team, you will partner with our internal stakeholders in the Americas region to deliver upon recruitment goals and commitments. This will involve utilizing recruitment technology applications and agreed processes to provide top talent.
This is a key role that requires a responsive and client-facing individual.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, and provide consultative recruitment services..
- Ensure all requisitions are tracked through the correct authorization, sourcing channels and processes via our applicant tracking system.
- Conduct intake calls with internal stakeholders, define role requirements and develop innovative proactive sourcing plans
- Supplement the internal sourcing team to build longlists and candidate name gathering ( when necessary
- Provide a strong candidate experience throughout the process
- Add value to the internal Talent Acquisition business area through awareness and understanding of recruitment skills, trends and market knowledge