Global Senior Stock Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
About The Role & Team
Amplitude's mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: 'Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?' We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We're looking for an experienced, hands-on individual to own the end-to-end administration of Amplitude's equity plans. You will partner closely with Legal, People Operations, and Payroll to support the administration of our global equity platform and help drive efficiency and process. You have a passion for excellent customer service to all equity participants and enjoy managing communication and assisting participants in education and training regarding Amplitude's plans.
This role will report to the Controller.
* Administer equity plans, including processing stock option and restricted stock unit grants, exercises and releases, modifications, cancellations, and terminations;
* Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors
* Assist in development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to stock administration, and ensure compliance with internal controls
* Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR systems
* Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources for participants
* Assist and support stock plan financial reporting activities for audit and external reporting
* Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws
* Prepare grant files for all new equity grants
* Address participant inquiries in a timely manner
* Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
What We're Looking For
* You have 5+ years' of experience in global equity administration working for late stage private companies and public companies
* CEP certification Preferred
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation
* Understanding of accounting standards relating to equity compensation
* Experience with Solium Shareworks equity administration system preferred
* Strong communication skills and experience preparing employee communications
* Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking and communication through multiple tools
* A passion for equity and helping our employees understand it and a penchant for discretion
* Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, V-lookup)
* Excellent project management and process orientated skills, with an ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we're tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform- we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We're super proud of what we've built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
* Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
* Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
* We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
* Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom
Amplitude's D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.