Account Manager - LA
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Amobee Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship post-sale and ensures superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, account retention & upsell activities. In addition to regular and proactive client communication, Account Managers interact across Amobee internal departments as well as the partner landscape on behalf of their clients. The Account Manager maximizes client retention, is responsible for education of new offerings and solutions, and generates upsell revenue by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results.
* Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
* Diagnosing client needs and then implementing strategies to help drive revenue for Amobee
* Work as liaison between client and internal departments to coordinate campaign updates, upsell opportunities, and troubleshoot delivery and performance issues
* Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization and delivery of performance reporting
* Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate
* Deep understanding of Amobee's entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness and cross-selling
* Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success.
* Book of business can consist of 5-15 regionally named accounts
* Tasked with supporting regional growth goal QoQ and being primary point of contact for the customer on day-to-day account needs
* Performs work directly under the supervision of Regional Manager or Team Lead
* 2-4 years in digital media or account management
* Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
* Process oriented with a strict attention to detail
* Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
* Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of brand verification partners, Salesforce, brand safety partners and ad servers
* Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities
* Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
* Powerpoint and Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
Proficiency in G-Suite a plusBA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
Amobee's Platform organization provides best-in class partnership to marketers and agencies who are deploying Amobee's self-serve, omnichannel advertising platform. Utilizing a highly consultative engagement model, we help clients understand how to use Amobee's product suite across the convergence of TV, Digital and Social media to develop strategic audience and media planning insights, optimize media efficiency across all four screens (TV, Connected TV, Mobile and Desktop), and drive measurable business outcomes for best-in-class return on advertising spend.