Manager, Client Contracts
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Manager, Client Contracts leads, develops, and oversees operations of Client Contract Administration team members in support of the Shared Services overall strategy by managing team-level performance, coaching team members, and leading strategic initiatives, in alignment and partnership with Shared Services and business line leadership - in order to grow department performance in achieving timely and accurate contract processing ultimately impacting customer satisfaction, revenue and profit.
* Audit client contract interpretation and processing by monitoring activity and reviewing systems in order to increase speed and accuracy of contract updates and activations.
* Balance workload requirements across the team while working closely with internal partners such as Billing, Client Receivables, Traveler Contracts and Sales to ensure Client Contract Entry deadlines are achieved accurately and efficiently and business partners are satisfied.
* Monitor compliance with AMN's Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), legal, tax and financial policies and procedures by ensuring necessary reviews and approvals take place.
* Escalate issues across Business Services or Sales partners for the purpose of improving back-office efficiencies and delivering value-add client services.
* Identify key metrics that quantify and measure performance by generating business reports in order to diagnose potential opportunities and ensure team goals and objectives are met.
* Mentor team members on many critical job functions, including building soft skills and improving technical skills with software systems, thereby improving overall team performance.
* Evaluate potential leadership and team member candidates against position profile utilizing interviews and competency assessments in order to identify the most talented fit for the role.
* Appraise team member task performance and competencies through observation and feedback using the Performance Success Plan process in order to identify opportunities for goal alignment and continuous improvement. Review PSP on quarterly basis.
* Empower senior team members to stretch into challenging assignments in order to build bench strength and balance strategic and tactical aspects of the role using career pathing approaches.
* Coach team members on negotiating effectively with a bias towards sound business decisions, and closing reported case incidents within defined business goals.
* Propose process improvements and system enhancements by quantifying recommendations geared towards reducing waste and increasing business results.
* Update policies and procedures based on assessment of current business environment, feedback from team and management in order to continually improve data entry efficiency, accuracy, and overall performance.
* Lead or participate life cycle of projects for large-scale initiatives across multiple departments including needs analysis, design, testing, implementation and ongoing evaluation.
Education, Certifications & Experience
* HS Diploma or GED certificate required
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3 years experience in related role (contracts, revenue cycle management, etc)
* 2 years in supervisory role with multiple direct reports and consistent service delivery
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.