Commercial Data and Analytics Forecasting Senior Manager, Bone
Employment Type: Full-Time
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Commercial Data & Analytics Forecasting Senior Manager, Bone
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role you will support Global & US forecasting for Amgen's Bone portfolio as well as a few early stage pipeline assets. This individual must be a passionate champion of insights-driven strategy and objective evidence-based decision making.
* Lead the design, preparation and maintenance of complex patient and demand-based forecasts and scenarios for US in-line products and global pipeline assets aligned to the needs of cross functional stakeholders
* Lead cross-functional teams for regular forecast cycles including quarterly brand and annual long-range brand and pipeline forecasts
* Lead the development of forecasts and analytic tools in collaboration with external providers
* Utilize forecasts to support pipeline decision making and to respond to ad-hoc forecast requests
* Leverage in-depth data and analytics skills to recommend and perform or lead in-depth data analysis to create robust assumptions and forecast inputs
* Develop and maintain key collaborative relationships with internal cross functional and external partners to initiate and obtain relevant data and analysis for forecast inputs
* Use in-depth biopharma environment understanding to deliver brand and asset level insights from analytics and forecasts
* Confidently present and defend forecast approach, methodology, assumptions, and output at the executive level
* Recommend and lead initiatives dedicated to the advancement and implementation of new forecast approaches and methodology
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The individual we seek is a professional with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
Master's degree and 4 years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
* Advanced degree (MS/MBA)
* 5+ years of forecasting, market research, business analytics or consulting experience
* Strong knowledge of forecasting methodologies, quantitative techniques, marketing analysis, advanced spreadsheets, modeling software, and reporting software
* Familiarity with medical benefit and pharmacy benefit therapeutics
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts and controversial findings clearly to a variety of audiences, including senior and executive management
* Strong project management skills-able to organize and complete multiple projects efficiently and on time
* Ability to balance multiple complex projects and workstreams simultaneously
* Ability to function independently and lead teams
* Demonstrated exceptional strategic / critical thinking abilities and business insight
* Broad and detailed knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry databases
* Experience with bone health therapies
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
* Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
* Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
* Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.