Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum education and work experience required:
1. 1 Years prior experience in planning, supply chain or related field.
2. High school diploma, some college and or trade school preferred
3. Proficient in reading and writing in English.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Excellent planning and time management skills
6. Female & Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.Job Summary:
The position will be responsible for the creation of production schedules for all manufacturing/production activities. Carry out system configuration in line with the sales order sales detail. Coordinate with the materials handling team to ensure material/kit availability. Issue visual production schedules to each stage of production including sub assembly, final assembly including test and integration.
Monitor schedule attainment at each production stage order to meet the overall production plan.
Align with the logistics team ensure that shipment schedules are planned in line with the customer delivery requirements and the business unit revenue plans.
1. Complete system configuration in line with Sales order detail.
2. Create daily production schedules for each stage of production.
3. Plan the material requirements to complete Spare parts orders
4. Communicate with purchasing to align material delivery schedules.
5. Work with purchasing to review critical component stock availability
6. Review ERP material stocking points/levels to support changes in volume
7. Release work orders in line with the schedule to the shop floor.
8. Ensure the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
9. Record production progress daily and update the order status on the revenue board.
10. Accountable for performance metrics including on time delivery to the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to create and follow production schedules.
2. Ability to use computer based MRP system and MS office/Excel.
3. Must be detail oriented, possess a high level of accuracy and organization.
4. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment.