Family Medicine Physician
Employment Type: Full-Time
WoundMD is seeking Family Medicine Physicians to join our premier wound care group. This opportunity gives you the ability to enjoy an individualized practice that is financially rewarding and offers a fantastic work life balance.
WoundMD's affiliated physicians are highly trained wound care providers, who assess, diagnose, treat, monitor and heal patient wounds. Our provider documentation is concise and survey focused, meeting all facility medical standards.
Our wound certified educators train, educate and guide our affiliated physicians and client facilities on the most efficacious wound care treatments and follow up. As a result, client facilities realize improved wound healing results, improved survey scores and NTA reimbursement under PDPM.
WoundMD is recruiting full-time and part-time Board Eligible and Board Certified physicians to treat wound care patients in SNFs ALFs and other clinical settings.
Our physicians round weekly Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm. NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS, NO EVENING HOURS. WoundMD affiliated physicians enjoy an excellent work-life balance, while earning uncapped compensation - based on the number of patient encounters/visits.
Physician wound care training is provided and supported by certified wound care specialists.
PRIOR WOUND CARE EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
* Rounding at client facilities at minimum two days (part time) to five days (full time) per week
* Evaluating, treating and managing acute and chronic wounds
* Documenting timely and accurately in our EHR
* Working collaboratively with client facilities and staff to assure high quality wound care
* Treating wound care patients at multiple facilities
* Performing procedures as needed - i.e. debridements
* Up-to-date diagnosis and treatment skills
* Relational/Exceptional bedside manner
* Superb verbal and written communication skills
* EHR/EMR proficiency
* MD or DO
* Unrestricted medical licensure
* Previous wound care or procedural experience
* Previous long-term care facility experience