Customer Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Title: OOP Customer Experience Manager-FULLY REMOTE OPENINGS
What we're looking for:
The Customer Experience Manager in the Office of the President supports the Director to advocate for borrowers across all lines of business, coordinates with internal departments and subservicers to ensure issues are resolved, and tracks, monitors, and reports on items to ensure a successful resolution.
What you will do:
* Ensures that incoming escalated phone calls, emails, and mail are tracked and handled appropriately, customer privacy is maintained, and correct information is provided.
* Resolves complaints directed to executives and regulators via telephone and correspondence.
* Ensures that regulatory complaints are completed within SLAs.
* Ensures that borrower escalations/complaints are handled within corporate and regulatory guidelines.
* Dynamic and independent problem solver that can research, formulate and execute resolutions for complex and unique complaints.
* Experienced with initiatives that proactively detect and resolve borrower issues and can form strong partnerships with internal departments, vendors, and subservicers to achieve results.
* Continuous review of trends to identify possible root causes of complaints, including escalations from verbal to written, in support of initiatives to reduce complaint volumes.
* Reviews and monitors escalations/complaints in flight to ensure timely resolution.
* Provide reporting to management on escalations/complaints, both in flight and completed, including complaint trending.
* Review/Audit items to ensure items are completed accurately and promptly.
* Support directives, which focus on leading the team to productivity and quality goals.
* Effectively manage risk.
* Work with internal and external business partners to ensure efficient and effective business operations.
* Formulate recommendations and assist with the design of processes and procedures to support call and escalation functions.
* Continuous process improvement reviews and provide recommendations to increase productivity and quality.
What you will need:
* Minimum 5 years mortgage servicing experience in customer contact and escalations, Office of the President, or similar area
* Preferred 2 years supervisory experience
* Strong business acumen with demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Process analysis and improvement
* Self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and goals
* Able to motivate others to meet their own job expectations and goals
* Ability to work independently and as a team player
* Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.)
What will really catch our eye:
* Experience with a ticketing system such as Salesforce or JIRA Service Desk a plus
* Proficiency in MSP a strong plus
Our top performers share the following traits:
* The Ability to Inspire, Engage & Empower
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Initiative & Self Direction
* Resiliency and the Ability to Learn from Setbacks
* Drives Operational Excellence
* Demonstrates Business Acumen
* Focuses on Customer and Clients
What we offer:
At AmeriHome, our employees are our most important asset. To demonstrate our commitment to them, in addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to help our employees manage their personal lives and plan for the future, while working hard at their home away from home. We offer a generous contribution strategy that keeps our benefits competitive and affordable and ensures that we are able to attract and retain the best talent.
Who We Are
AmeriHome Mortgage was established in 2014. By 2017, we earned the distinction of being a top 10 mortgage lender. AmeriHome is a privately held, multi-channel, mortgage investor, direct-to-consumer lender, and servicer, licensed in 49 states, and headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California with offices in Irvine, CA and Dallas, TX.
Focused on delivering excellence in lending, our motivation for success is represented throughout the company and thrives from the trust built between all employees. AmeriHome is always looking for top talent to join our growing, fast-paced, and friendly teams.