Registered Nurse- Victorville
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for dedicated RNs who want to provide quality care to home based patients. You will work one-on-one with the patient and truly impact their life as well as their family's. The job is consistent, long-term, and can work with a variety of different schedules.
The RN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
* Victorville, CA
* 5:00am - 5:00pm
ABOUT ALLCARE HEALTH SERVICE:
American United Home Care is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We pride ourselves on providing our team members with a friendly and inviting work environment. Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide top quality care.
* Competitive Hourly Pay
* Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work independently
* Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick days, 401(k)
* Professional, fun, and positive work culture
* 24 hour on-call support
* Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
* Electronic charting
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse Practice Act
* Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
* Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current CA Registered Nurse License, 1+ year experience required
* Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
* Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required)
We welcome you to submit your resume or if you would prefer, call us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 5:00 pm at 909-927-8540. We are excited to add more fantastic RNs to the American United family.
American United Home Care is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
American United Home Care is practicing extra safety measure to protect our employees. You will be also provided with gloves, masks and face shields if requested. If hired, you will NOT be working with COVID-19 positive patients. Additionally we work to minimize multiple interactions across different staff and patients which is possible since you will most likely be exclusively working with one patient.