LVN Victorville Mon-Fri NOC Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for dedicated LVNs who want to provide quality care to home based patients. You will work one-on-one with the patient and truly impact their life as well as their family's. The job is consistent, long-term, and can work with a variety of different schedules.
The LVN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcome.
* Victorville, CA
* NOC SHIFT
ABOUT ALLCARE HEALTH SERVICES (AHCS):
Allcare Health services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) position!
We pride ourselves on providing our team members with a friendly and inviting work environment. Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide top quality care.
* Competitive Hourly Pay
* Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work independently
* Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick days, 401(k)
* Professional, fun, and positive work culture
* 24 hour on-call support
* Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
* Electronic charting
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse Practice Act
* Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
* Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
* We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program
* Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
* Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required)
We welcome you to submit your resume or if you would prefer, call us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 5:00 pm at 909- 927-8540. We are excited to add more fantastic LVNs to the Allcare family.