Recruiter - Western Division
Employment Type: Full-Time
American Residential Services, LLC is seeking a recruiter. This recruiter will assist the recruitment team in recruiting for high demand, skilled, service technicians and key service center support/sales positions.
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® is a nationwide network of company-owned locations providing exceptional heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and sewer and drain services to homes and businesses. You can count on our courteous and professional technicians, plumbers, and home comfort advisors to provide you with exceptional service and to do each job right-the first time.
Western Division Branches include: Rescue Rooter |Atlas Trillo |Beutler Air | Jack Howk | Blue Flame
* Works closely with Division Recruitment team to target sourcing needs for key positions.
* Reviews resumes/applications and prescreens applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and to provide information about the organization and position
* Use sourcing tools such as online social networking, searches, and referrals to identify and attract candidates
* Support recruitment team efforts to assure open positions are filled in a timely manner
* Builds and maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
* Schedule interviews with hiring managers and create a positive candidate experience
* Post new and refresh job ads to increase candidate pool
* Oversee the administration and delivery of Sales candidate assessments to the Hiring Manager
* Ensures candidate pre-hire screenings are completed within time frames set by corporate HQ
* Updates and communicates with candidates throughout hiring process.
* Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution
* Performs other duties as assigned
Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 annually
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
Join our winning team and apply today! https://careers-ars.icims.com/jobs or call Patty (408) 219-5222
* Our ideal candidate will have 1 -2 years' experience with recruiting responsibilities or in a recruiting/sourcing role.
* Having a bachelor's degree in a related field or 2-3 years' experience in recruitment is preferred.
* Must have experience in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
* Experienced with sourcing and engaging with passive candidates
* Must be detail oriented and able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
* Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, and sensitivity
* Proficient in the use of various candidate sourcing and recruiting systems
* Team-oriented and willing to contribute in a highly collaborative team
* Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
ARS Performs Pre-employment background and drug testing screenings
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.