B2B Commercial Sales - San Leandro, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
ARS-Rescue Rooter is currently seeking a full time Commercial Account Sales Representative. This position is responsible for commercial business development, building and maintaining contacts in the plumbing and contracting industry, setting up new account information, generating leads, and resolving customer issues.
* Sells plumbing and drain cleaning related services to large and small commercial businesses and industries.•Directs selling to outside prospects and customers primarily through face-to-face and by meeting with business leaders and operations/engineering managers in the field.•Generates sales leads and obtains referrals from current customers.•Contacts, visits and services current customers frequently to ensure quality of service received and generate additional sales.
PAY: Base Salary of $43,000 + earned Commissions. (HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL!! $200k + annual)
Position Perks: Company provided vehicle, Fuel Card, Bay Area Fastrack, Cell Phone, Computer, book of business and assigned territory.
Benefits: We offer a full buffett of Medical, Dentoal, Vision, 401k + Co Match, PTO, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, exclusive life and wellness services to include 24/7 health access, prescriptions, Lifelock, accidental disability, plus company paid life insurance policy!
Visit our Career Site: https://careers-ars.icims.com or Call Patty Cardoza (402) 219-5222
* Minimum 5 years previous commercial plumbing and/or sales experience.
* Strong technical, plumbing, project management and sales skills with a track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Experience in bidding commercial projects and managing service technicians in the field.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication and organization skills.
* Highly motivated, energetic self-starter.
* Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft applications.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.