Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID: 104000
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
A SaaS/PaaS strategic product problem solver, with a solid background in cloud technologies (AWS focused), leading the management of business requirements, ensuring that requirements are fully understood by the engineering team, acting as an advised customer advocate, participating in defining and developing new features, and supervises the development of those features from inception to release, for a new Cloud PaaS solution and offering.
What will your job look like?
* Define and execute product vision and strategy for the platform.
* Maintain and communicate a prioritized multi-year platform roadmap to support amdocs' critical initiatives.
* Consult, communicate and evangelize the value of core platform to product engineering teams and to business partners by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics.
* Work closely with the developers and product managers to identify problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements.
* Produce EPIC and Features, and collaborate with architects and specialists to ensure accuracy and feasibility.
* Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders.
All you need is...
* 5+ years of product management experience in a cloud-native technology company, with a total of 10+ years of experience in engineering/product
* 3+ years as a product manager/owner of a SaaS product, preferably PaaS product in mid to large scale SaaS companies
* Advantage - Experience in creating a productized marketplace based ecosystem
* Proven technical background in large-scale distributed systems and platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects
* Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and modern cloud technologies
* Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
* Solid familiarity with AWS cloud computing platform
* Familiarity with security and data privacy compliance regulations (GDPR, SOC2, ISO)
* Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, plans and business cases
* Independently driven, resourceful and able to deliver results in a self-directed way
* Open-minded, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and eager to learn and solve hard problems.
Why you will love this job:
* Be part of building a new start-up-like vibrant team that loves technology and challenges, leading new innovations, technologies and solutions inside a strong technology-leading organization.
* You will work with the industry most sophisticated technologies and build solutions that will be used by the biggest scale of customers around the globe
* Join us in our expanding organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
reasons to work for amdocs
Join a leading global software and services provider championing creativity and technology to build a better connected world
Touch the lives of over 3 billion people by enabling connectivity, stimulating commerce and economic growth, and inspiring people through the power of entertainment
Work for a company that serves the world's largest communications and media companies, including AT&T, Orange, Sky, T-Mobile, and Vodafone
Be part of a company that engages in relationships with over 600+ leading film studios, TV networks and producers like Disney, Warner Bros and Sony
Help drive partnerships with some of the world's largest tech companies, including Amazon, IBM, Google and Microsoft to take the industry to the cloud
Immerse yourself in one of the largest end-to-end DevOps departments in our industry
Join a diverse and inclusive work environment, advancing the communities in which we work while creating sustainable products and services
Grow with a global leader with opportunities to develop, learn and upskill yourself
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what's new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability insurance
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're passionate about
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto