Employment Type: Full-Time
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Ambulnz is expanding our fast growing team! Do you want to work at a company that helps people? Do you want to work at a company, in which you get completion bonuses for your transports? If so, look no further!
Ambulnz is a fast-growing national ambulance company on a mission to transform the medical transportation industry. At Ambulnz, our employee experience begins with identifying and attracting incredible talent - hiring people who embody our core values and share our vision to provide quality patient care. We want Ambulnz to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to building a company that every employee feels proud to be a part of - a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset - our people.
We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are looking for Paramedics to join our team.
* Competitive Compensation $30 per hour
* $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
* Completion bonuses for your transport rides
* Flexible schedules
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
* Paid time off (PTO), Paid Training, CE's, and Equity Plan offered to full-time employees
* New ambulances equipped with the latest technology, stylish uniforms (company provided) and new equipment
* CA Paramedic State Certification
* CA Driver's License
* American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
* Medical Examiner's Certificate (DL51)
* Ambulance Driver's Certificate
* Acceptable Driving Record
* LA County Paramedic Accreditation (preferred)
* 1 year of Paramedic Experience (strongly preferred)
* Collaborate with your fellow EMTs, Paramedics, and management to assure top tier patient care.
* Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work schedule may vary to the nature of the business.
* Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
* Always conduct yourself in a professional manner
* Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment and knowledge of State and County protocols.
* Provide top tier medical transport by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
* Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
* Maintain high quality patient care by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
* Prepare and submit pre-hospital patient care report according.
* Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.