Principal, Customer Digital Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, Inc. we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
As Sr. Customer Experience Manager, you will be reporting to, and partnering with, the Director of Customer Services Operations on a range of mission-critical, highly visible topics for the company and in building Alteryx's Customer Services Organization. You will be a partner with the leadership team to focus on driving the vision for our customer and employee digital experience. You must be able to build out, observe and measure program success and continue to evolve and drive scalable long-term success for an industry leading customer experience. Flexibility, creative problem solving, and the ability to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles is necessary. Artistic ability and creativity are essential. You bring out the best in people to ensure the success of the team, our business and our customers.
In this role, you will lead Alteryx's mission to deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in the customer journey with passion, collaboration and data. You will help us develop a deeper understanding of our customers and partner with the broader Customer Experience ecosystem to build experiences that drive higher customer satisfaction, new business growth and expansion. You'll work with customers, Customer Services (Operations, Customer Success Management, Renewals, Support and Enablement), Product Management, Marketing, and IT to achieve these outcomes. We are looking for a leader who will challenge the status quo, lead with a customer first mentality, develop processes, tools and innovative ways of thinking to drive Customer Experience with data.
* Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with the Leadership Team on sensitive business and organizational issues, manage ambiguity, and propose workable solutions to challenging problems.
* Drive and support all strategic initiatives around our business systems and customer facing applications such as Salesforce.com, Gainsight CS, Flexera, Case Portal, etc.
* Build and establish a vision and roadmap for a new My Alteryx Customer Portal that provides a frictionless experience for our customers and partners.
* Liaise with key stakeholders across the business (services, marketing, product management, IT, etc.) to understand dependencies and implement the right solutions for Alteryx
* You will document and manage all business requirements for our business systems and customer facing applications on behalf of the Customer Services organization.
* Build and maintain cross-functional relationships for effective business partnering, results, and outcomes.
* Assist in communication and change management to ensure transparency across the organization as well as fostering a culture of transparency, accountability, and consistency.
* Support and champion continuous operational improvement and exploration.
* Partner with the Leadership team to build processes and structures that can scale with the company & organization's growth.
* Support and evaluate key business challenges; and direct the development of new or innovative solutions.
* 8+ years of experience working in a customer services organization focusing on business systems product management (e.g., Salesforce.com)
* 5+ years of program/project management
* Experience with communities, self-help, online service and support, web management and/or customer service management.
* Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including technical, content, and creative teams
* Experience with managing functional/feature requirements necessary to build highly engaged experiences.
* Deep understanding of web self-service and knowledge management technology.
* Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
* Thorough understanding of interactive design and user interface design principles.
* Defining and documenting business system requirements.
* Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong strategic thinking, business analysis, problem solving, team leadership, collaboration, presentation, and communications skills
* Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment and manage complex cross-organizations projects where success is predicated on influencing team members without having direct authority over them
* Ability to succeed in situations with a high degree of ambiguity
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Colorado is 117,000 - 189,500. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.