Senior Evangelist, Product
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Senior Evangelist in our Broomfield, CO office (REMOTE is an option).
As a Senior Evangelist at Alteryx, you will be responsible for wearing many hats. In this fast-paced environment, you will assist with the strategy and execution for engaging with and inspiring the Alteryx community and customers. You will work directly with cross-functional business and product teams to determine the best way to share new innovation, develop visionary demos, and steward community members.
You have a passion for Alteryx and its community and you love to present and share that passion with everyone.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a strong cross-functional influencer, presenter, content creator, and Alteryx expert.
What you'll do:
* Build meaningful, cross-solution demos that inspire customers about the future of Alteryx
* Engage directly with Alteryx customers and community members, answer questions and relate their feedback to the Product team
* Work with select customers to develop sharable collateral
* Expose new and exciting ways to use Alteryx products across different use cases and verticals
* Develop customer-facing content, blog posts, articles, social media posts, etc.
* Present at industry conferences and community meetups
* Develop, implement, and measure OKRs for how your team's efforts drive adoption and revenue
* Make forward-looking decisions through evaluation of risks, implementation options, and data insights
* Assist in product marketing efforts for feature and product releases.
* 5+ years of experience using data to drive a difference in organizations
* Bachelor's degree in technical field (science, computer science, data & databases, etc.) preferred
* 5+ years as an Alteryx expert within organizations
* Must have completed all Alteryx certifications.
* Understanding of Alteryx's competitive landscape is a bonus.
* Experience developing customer-facing content
* Experience presenting to large audiences
* Strong project management, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Effective documentation skills with the ability to absorb and articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
* Problem-solving skills; strategic thinking and business acumen
* Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross-functional teams
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.