Customer Service/Demo Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
CUSTOMER SERVICE/DEMO SUPPORT SPECIALISTPLEASANTON, CAProject Description:
Demo Support Specialist (DSS) is an entry level position in charge of managing demo related cases, serial number verification and alignment. DSS primarily completes the closure of SFDC demo equipment cases in a timely, accurate and professional manner. DSS fosters strong relationships with Customer Operations team creating positive interactions and building bridges.
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all the client's internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. The client's internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements, and objectives.Main Areas of Responsibility:
Skills and Abilities:
- Managing cases open, review, align and close
- Handle and complete the request documented in the case
- Match duplicate cases, change case type and close
- Review and verify serial number alignments
- Maintain SFDC to contain updated customer and field personnel information
- Partner with MAD Lead to research inquires to identify and resolve concerns in a timely matter
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Takes initiative and makes decisions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and independently
- Learns and adapts to new technologies and changing processes
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Critical Thinking - Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Communicate effectively with employees and internal/external contacts
- Experience with SAP/CRM and/or other order management systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SalesForce.com
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of Customer Service
This 2+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01529
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE