Sr Salesforce Developer Lead - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Practice Fusion is currently seeking a Sr Salesforce Developer to be instrumental in the strategy, implementation, and ongoing use of Salesforce and Boomi across multiple subsidiaries.
A significant part of the job involves leading the ongoing improvement of our Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities, as well as maintaining the integrations that push and pull data from systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce such as our core EHR product, data warehouse and other third-party applications.
* Develop and independently run multiple projects end-to-end, including ownership to ensure successful planning, execution, analysis, and communication.
* Lead, mentor and provide technical guidance to a team of Salesforce developers and administrators.
* Hands on design, development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes between applications, cloud and/or on premise, using the Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs).
* Manage 200+ Salesforce users within multiple areas of the organization including sales, implementation, marketing, product, and customer service.
* Design and configure Salesforce user roles, profiles and permissions, flow and validation rules, email alerts, field updates, reports, dashboards, and other Setup features.
* Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of the Salesforce platform.
* Support third-party integrations: New Voice Media, Zuora, Slack, Outreach, Drift, Marketo etc., as well as third-party apps built on the Salesforce platform.
* Provide hands-on training to Salesforce users on core functionality as well as new apps and enhancements.
* Uphold Salesforce developer credential/s and keep up with the latest best practices.
* Perform quality code review and work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities.
* Proactive monitoring and responsible for production uptime and performance.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree (Information Technology or Computer Science preferred)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - this role is heavily collaborative and often engages with stakeholders to gather and groom requirements.
* Experience with creating and maintaining Boomi processes or any enterprise iPaaS solution (e.g. MuleSoft) is a must.
* Salesforce certification required: Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II.
* 10+ years relevant work experience in the Business Systems or Operations environment with 5 years of experience in Salesforce development, with emphasis on the Salesforce Lightning platform.
* Salesforce Community development and deployment are required. Knowledge of SEO and SSO highly preferred.
* Experience with Apex, Force.Com, SOQL, Triggers, and VisualForce page development is a must.
* Knowledge and utilization of Eclipse IDE and GIT to package deployments is a must.
* Knowledge and experience of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required.
* Experience with Zuora or Boomi Flow a HUGE plus.
* Creating Tableau, PowerBI or AWS Quicksight reports and dashboards a plus.
* Actual project experience with Einstein Analytics / Wave Analytics preferred.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a 'VEVRAA Federal Contractor' We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!