Client Development Executive - West Region / Net New Acute Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
* Allscripts Client Development Executive*
Western Region / Net New Acute Sales
The primary purpose of this role is to build client partnerships and sell Allscripts solutions to net-new hospital and health system clients in the Western region of the U.S.
Achievement of Annual sales order intake quotas/targets
* Meets or exceeds the order intake target associated with the territory
* Manages cost of sale vs. budget
Provide timely and accurate forecasts
* Accurately forecasts sales prospects according to product, timeline, and value
* Communicates clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
Growth of pipeline
* Identifies potential business opportunities (i.e. prospecting)
Manages the strategic sales cycle
* Engages Executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities
* Creates a business solution consisting of services and software that uniquely addresses the customer's needs. May include collaboration with cross functional Allscripts teams
* Performs sales demos; negotiates deals
* Cultivates relationships with management of new and prospective accounts building credibility and trust
* Increases net promoters/customer referenceability
* Responsiveness to customer issues and management of escalations and critical deliverables
* Minimizes customer attrition through high quality customer support/relationships
* Knowledge of competitive and relevant market data
Achievement of Annual sales order intake quotas / targets
* Meets or exceeds the order intake target associated with the territory or region
* Manages cost of sale vs. budget
* Understanding of current overall trends in the business sector
* Understanding of customers specific business goals, strategy, financials and challenges
Maintaining high quality Account Plans
* Timely and accurate development and maintenance of opportunity plans
* Upkeep of relevant information on salesforce.com
* Prepares and submits sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects for the region
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Typically requires 7+ years' experience in healthcare software sales
* Proven track record of success in net-new sales over a sustained period
* Strong knowledge of healthcare IT industry - specifically hospital and hospital systems
* Experience interacting and selling to the c-level
* Enterprise-wide solution sales experience strongly preferred
50% overnight, out-of-town travel required.
Work is performed in a remote office environment. Strong preference for candidates who lives near a major airport in the Western U.S.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a 'VEVRAA Federal Contractor' We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!