Home Loan Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!Compensation:
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
All Nation Homes is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey. we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment.
We take great pride in our culture and hold each other accountable to our personal and team goals.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...