Employment Type: Full-Time
City Experiences is seeking a JOB TITLE for our BUSINESS UNIT operation in CITY.
City Experiences' passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you're an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity:
City Experiences is accepting applications for an First Officer. We love people that work hard, but we also value excellent people skills and a flexible schedule.
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences' RESPECT Service System.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure onboard crew work and passenger environment is as safe and pleasant according to policies and procedures
* Handles lines and supervises others during vessel (UN) docking maneuvers
* Tends gangway and supervises others in passenger handling procedures and requirements
* Oversee others and performs housekeeping chores and maintenance projects
* Engine room check and logging
* Ensure that the vessel is safe and secure at all times
* Other on-going duties and projects as assigned by the Captain
* Additional job duties assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Two years of boating experience preferred, but not required
* TWIC required
* First Aid & CPR certified preferred
* Great customer service skills
* Flexible schedule year-round
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences' mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.