Store Task Team Employee
Employment Type: Full-Time
Aki-Home Task Team Associates are dedicated to replenishing store inventory, executing floor resets during non-business hours, truck processing and merchandising, floor-model assembly, work-navi completion, stockroom maintenance, and assisting customers as necessary.
What we are looking for:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience preferred
* High level of responsibility and work ethic
* Available to start work at 6:00AM up to 3 days a week, depending on the needs of the business
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Ability to move throughout all areas of the corporate office, stores, sales floor, register area, including the stockroom.
* Ability to move merchandise, supplies/boxes (up to 50 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stock room with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Stand and/or sit continuously and perform functions for a full shift with a meal break.
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to and exceeding 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
* Store discount
* Paid sick time
* Additional savings on a variety of services and products (i.e. electronics, restaurants)
* Flexible scheduling
Aki-Home, Nitori USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aki-Home does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Aki-Home also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions, as required by federal, state or local law.