Recruiting Manager, Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to 'create anything.' Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority as we execute on this vision and we need a world-class recruiting function to make it happen!
This is a unique opportunity to join our Technical Recruiting Leadership team. You'll be empowered to build your team and world-class recruiting practices as Airtable continues to scale. Read below for more details on the role and what we're looking for - we're excited to meet you!
What you'll do
* Manage a team of Recruiters and Sourcers hiring across our Platform and Product Engineerings teams.
* Support your team across the recruiting lifecycle, coaching them on top-of-funnel strategies, tough searches, and closing motions .
* Create a safe and inclusive environment for ideas that lead to collaboration and urgent impact.
* Partner with the Airtable Engineering leadership team on talent strategy, contributing your expertise on the market, workforce planning, interview best practices, and effective recruiting process to ensure we have a world-class talent function.
* Design and implement recruiting programs for your teams that enhance our recruiting efforts, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
* Ensure that we are building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
* Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, partnering closely with your team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
* Build a culture of making data-driven recruiting decisions from capacity planning to candidate pipeline and sourcing efficiency.
Who you are
* This isn't your first recruiting rodeo! You likely have at least 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
* 3+ years of people management experience, leading Recruiters and/or Sourcers.
* You prioritize psychological safety for your team and set clear consistent expectations around performance.
* You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb and unblocks it for others.
* You prioritize career development for others and use coaching as a method to drive sustainable high performance.
* You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with your team, candidates and the teams you recruit for; you take a proactive, consultative approach with these relationships, building trust consistently and quickly.
* You are results-oriented and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach. You use data to inform you and your team's priorities that ladder to the company-wide goals.
What we offer
* We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
* Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
* High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
* $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
* Mental health support
* Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
* Generous vacation and sick time
* 16 weeks of parental leave
* Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone - even without technical training - can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!