Employment Type: Full-Time
The objective of the Valet Attendant is to ensure the safety of all guest vehicles at all times to provide/perform superior guest service (internal and external) and to ensure the efficient delivery of guest vehicles. Attendants will also ensure and be accountable for all Dispatch/computer related key entry proper handling of guest keys and to accurately detail all information relating to the number of guest vehicles in valet. Lastly to help ensure the smooth and efficient flow of guests entering and exiting valet.
* High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
* Minimum of one year driving experience
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be able to drive a manual or automatic transmission vehicle
* Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including wind rain heat cold
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
* Maintain the safety of every guest vehicle driven.
* Assist in the efficient delivery of guest vehicles.
* Assist in securing all guest keys.
* Help to direct and control traffic flow.
* Provide superior customer service.
* Assist in arranging for guest transportation using taxis or other forms of transportation.
* Assist guests needing wheelchair transportation.
* Provide accurate and timely documentation and reports of department activities and status including claim checks vehicle damage statements/billing and conditions that need repair
* Assist in maintaining cleanliness of all work sites.
* Assist in all dispatch duties in a timely and efficient manner.
* Help to answer guest's questions regarding our casino spa and hotel.
* Assist hotel guests with their valet retrieval process.
* Correctly and efficiently enter guest vehicle information and location in the computerized valet parking system.
* Place the arrival tickets on the correct numbered hook.
* Monitor and document guest traffic flow in the valet lot.
* Assist in the speedy service of guests exiting valet.
* Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special events and activities.
* Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sports arenas etc.
* Provide information maps and directions as required.
* Obeys all traffic laws on/off property.
* Assist with maintaining neat and clean curbside and keep free of debris and clutter.
* Assist with operation needs such as unloading and loading of luggage.
* Performs various front office tasks as needed.
* Assists with securing public spaces guest corridors and parking garage (as applicable).
* Other duties as required.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan