Housekeeping House Attendant-Night
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Housekeeping House Attendant-Night responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by the hotel vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed (property specific). This role primarily works in the evenings overnight hours.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and suites
* Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
* Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
* Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
* Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
* Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and vacuumed.
* Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
* Handle items for â€œLost and Foundâ€_ according to the standards. Marginal:
* Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping Manager.
* Other duties as required.
The Hyatt Centric Sacaramento features a beautiful historical exterior and is situated in the heart of the vibrant redevelopment of downtown Sacramento, directly adjacent to the brand new Golden 1 Arena.
The building represents an important part of downtown Sacramento's rich past and its promising future. It was first opened in 1911 as the Hotel Clayton and then by its more common name, the Marshall Hotel. Today, the Marshall Hotel is listed as a landmark on the city's register of historic and cultural resources. The Marshall Hotel was more than just a place to stay, it was an integral part of the downtown Jazz scene from the late 1920's to the early 1950's. The Clayton Club, located on the ground floor, featured legendary acts such as Louis Armstrong, Billie Holliday, and Cab Calloway.
Maintaining the building's historic integrity and cultural legacy, the new 172-room lifestyle boutique hotel's interior design will draw inspiration from the area's rich jazz history which will be reflected in the architecture and interior design concept throughout the common areas including lobby, restaurant, bar and lounge.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan#06022021