Employment Type: Full-Time
Versión en español disponible a pedido.
The House Attendant-Lobby responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by hotel vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed (property specific).
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record (property specific-driving).
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
* Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel standards.
* Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
* Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular basis/ as needed throughout the shift
* Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/our in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
* Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow associates and self.
* Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
* Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor at the end of the day
* Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
* Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and all other associates.
* Put all equipment away properly after usage according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures during the overnight shift.
* Clean and dust floors daily according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
* Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
* Clean guestrooms as needed.
* Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
* Attend meetings as required by management.
* Perform any other duties as requested by management.
The new state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard at Monterey Park provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. At the center of it all is The Bistro, the destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. Our full-service restaurant and bar/lounge offer a variety of entrees and small plates including a large craft beer selection. Guests will also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where they can work or relax with free Wi-Fi throughout throughout. Plus, our well-equipped fitness center and outdoor pool will help guests stay refreshed and energized. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, every stay at Courtyard is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before!
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan