Employment Type: Full-Time
As a highly visible member of the property's Leadership Team the Hotel Manager functions as a right hand to the Area General Manager while serving as a key liaison for hotel guests while . The Hotel Manager will concurrently support the operation of the Front Office while providing oversight to other key departments to include Housekeeping/Laundry Maintenance/Grounds and Food & Beverage. They will serve as a role model for Aimbridge's Mission Vision and Values and will work in a handsâ€_on capacity to maximize the overall efficiency and profitability of the hotel. Working in close partnership with department heads the Hotel Manager is accountable for directing and coordinating the resources tasks requirements systems and processes related to the hotel's dayâ€_toâ€_day operations and for creating an energized and positive work environment that results in the delivery of exceptional guest service.
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.
NEW MANAGER SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $1,000. APPLY TODAY!!!
* A minimum of 3 years' previous hotel operations management experience in a fullâ€_service environment to include successful oversight of a large staff and focus on exceptional guest service.
* Previous experience with Hilton branded hotels is strongly desired.
* Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education and work experience to support onâ€_theâ€_job effectiveness.
* Upâ€_toâ€_date certifications for safe food handling and responsible alcoholic beverage service.
* Previous experience in executing against operating budgets with an established history of meeting or exceeding established financial objectives.
* Strong systems knowledge and technology skills with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
* Demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse organizational functions to accomplish common goals.
* Exceptional service orientation with keen ability to focus and deliver on guest needs.
* Reliable and responsible character with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
* Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
* Ability to multiâ€_task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fastâ€_paced environment.
* Schedule flexibility and ability to work extended and/or irregular hours to include nights weekends and holidays.
* Monitor and evaluate each department's daily activities to ensure the successful operation of hotel facilities services and amenities.
* Establish and review departmental standards guidelines and objectives; Update and revise as necessary.
* Oversee hotel administrative processes such as staffing training and budgeting/finance to ensure proper planning and organization.
* Support the hotel's sales and business strategies to maximize revenues and profitability.
* Partner with HR to create a positive work environment; Serve as a support resource for front line staff in all departments.
* Conduct daily walkâ€_throughs and quality checks to drive exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact to include preâ€_arrival checkâ€_in/checkâ€_out restaurant/bar transportation housekeeping laundry banquets conference services and maintenance.
* Plan organize and delegate daily operational activities against forecasted business volume.
* Drive effective communication across all departments to ensure consistency cohesiveness and understanding of objectives and priorities.
* Address and respond to guest comments in person on travel review sites comment cards or other mediums.
* Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
* Intervene assist and document instances of guest or employee incidents.
* Approve and process vendor invoices complete bank deposits audit cash banks and perform other accountingâ€_related functions as necessary.
* Maintain the integrity of the hotel's compliance with the company's safety and security programs as well as other policies programs and procedures.
* Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines.
* Analyze and evaluate hotel performance by compiling statistics such as occupancy reports labor reports and guest satisfaction index.
* Make recommendations and implement necessary changes to meet and exceed company objectives and to enhance service and operational efficiency.
Although there's plenty to do in the Napa Valley Wine Country, many of our guests find that once they're here, they don't want to leave. One of the best Napa Valley resorts, Carneros Resort and Spa makes it easy to settle in and relax, offering everything you need for a self-contained vacation.
The Carneros Resort and Spa's design was based on cues from the local countryside - including barns, silos and ranchers' cottages - combined with stylish resort accommodations and modern interiors to capture the region's distinct charm as well as the needs of our sophisticated guests.Our Guests choose from one of our 86 luxurious cottages, 10 perfectly appointed two-bedroom suites or expansive 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
Relax at our infinity edge adult pool and hot tub overlooking the rolling hills and vineyards of Carneros or our family pool area with an elevated deck with shade trellis infinity edge lap swimming pool, children's pool, hot tub and Snack Shack.
THREE FULL-SERVICE RESTAURANTS
Once you've settled in at Carneros Resort and Spa, you may never want to leave. Luckily, you don't have to, with an abundance of Napa Valley dining options located right on the premises.
Our Executive Chef takes full advantage of the finest local, organic, and sustainably raised ingredients. Our culinary garden allows us to pick the freshest ingredients right on our grounds, and we craft our own breads, pastries, and charcuteries. What we don't make or grow onsite, we try to source within a 150-mile radius of the Resort for the ultimate in flavor and freshness.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan