Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
Provide excellent guest service, park and retrieve guest vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
* Ensure excellent guest relations.
* Maintains integrity of Valet Operations.
* Receives/returns vehicles from/to guests and processes retrieval slip.
* Ensures the completion of all departmental paperwork necessary for Valet Operations.
* Maintain a friendly relationship with customers.
* Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
* Must be able to handle extreme weather conditions: i.e. hot and cold.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* Must have good driving record with no recent accidents and good customer service skills. Previous valet experience a plus. Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
* To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
* Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.