Guest Room Attendant- F/T
Employment Type: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Cleans rooms and halls in commercial establishment, such as hotel, restaurants, and dormitories by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
* Obtains list of rooms from supervisor for duties of the day.
* Advises manager or office clerk of rooms ready for occupancy.
* Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
* Make beds.
* Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
* Checks wraps and renders personal assistance to patrons.
* Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
* Dust furniture.
* Empties wastebasket, washes windows, door panels, and TV's.
* Replenishes bathroom supplies.
* Provide excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
* Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 2-3 years previous hotel housekeeping experience.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the Hotel area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sit or stand at a desk/work station for long periods of time throughout the shift Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, lift and/or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.