Employment Type: Full-Time
* Ensures the security and safety of the guests, team members, cash and physical assets of the Hotel and Casino.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
* Monitors and responds to all incoming radio transmissions.Coordinates, directs, and reports all incoming radio and telephone communication.
* Dispatches appropriate Security personnel for assignment.Contacts local law enforcement, fire department, or other emergency personnel as directed in the event of emergency activity.
* Provides information as requested by Security and Agua Caliente Gaming Commission personnel.Ensures the safety and security of guests, team members, cash and physical assets of the Tribe.
* Maintains proper radio communication and phone etiquette with On-Duty Security personnel, casino staff, and the general public.
* Maintains a constant surveillance throughout each monitored area watching for irregularities including, but not limited to, criminal activity, policy violation and other suspicious activity.
* Reports, records and maintains any suspicious activity captured on video tape with the approval of the Security Supervisor or above.
* Immediately reports suspicious or unusual activities to Security Supervision.Monitors and records an overview of non-gaming activity occurring in each monitored area via CCTV (closed circuit television).Maintains VHS tape, CS, DVD, as well as other forms of storage media evidence in libraries.Inventory and maintenance of Security Surveillance equipment.
* Monitors and operates Security Surveillance cameras and other recording devices.
* Reviews Security Surveillance video recordings to isolate incident activity as directed by Security Supervision.
* Computer and written data entry of Daily Dispatch Activity Log to include all incidents, VHS tape and other recording media changes, report logs, dispatch logs, etc.
* Provides information as requested by Security and Agua Caliente Gaming Commission Surveillance personnel.Ensures the safety and security of guests, team members, cash and physical assets of the Tribe.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* High school diploma or GED.
* Desirable to have experience in law enforcement, security, military, current Guard Card or 832 PC college classes.
* Required to obtain a current CPR, AED and First Aid Certificate.
* The First Aid/CPR training is provided by the Security/Safety Coordinator.
* Must be able to write clear and concise reports and be able to communicate without significant impediment or accent in English.
* Must have experience in radio, telephone communications and dispatch.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
* To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
* Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to work in a lighting subdued environment for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions to include extreme heat and cold weather.
* Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
* Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.