Culinary III- Cafe
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Performs stewarding and/or culinary duties as assigned.
* Responsible for the cooking, production of vegetable, and specialty station foods.
* May also cook roasted items to be used in other food outlets.
* Must be able to maintain high quality food flavor.
* Insures that food does not run out for the buffet during daily operating hours.
* Assure preparation and Guest Service is of the highest possible quality in a timely manner.
* Must be capable of working in public on live stations and maintaining superior appearance standards.
* Must utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
* Follows recipe specifications and maintains high quality and consistency.
* Cooks in volume and high quality environment.
* Works from production sheets.
* Has knowledge of soups and sauces.
* Assists all culinary Team Members in food preparation. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Keeps and uses rotated food items.
* Keeps refrigerators and dry storage organized and clean.
* Provide excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
* Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPSSystem of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
* As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Must be able to obtain and Riverside County Health Department card within one week of employment.
Must be able to work Afternoons or have flexible schedule