Employment Type: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Prepare and provide beverage service in a friendly , courteous and timely manner. Prepare beverages for cocktail servers to provide guest service. Act as a cashier when settling beverages. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.Recites complete list of beverage selections.Mixes, garnishes, and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.Inputs and controls ordering through register during each transaction maintaining accountability as well as receipts to guests for all beverages served.Frequently checks back with and entertains guests.Prepares bar for next shift, bringing all fruit and supply levels back to bar.Maintains cleanliness of guest areas at all times including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning ashtrays.Abides by all State, Federal and Company liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service tominors and intoxicated guests.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* One or two years related experience.
* Must be able to communicate in English.
* Must be able to obtain and Riverside County Health Department card within one week of employment.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time. Also will be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.