Inbound SMB Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win - shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world's best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GAP Inc, Finish Line, Levi's, Lululemon, Ray-Ban and many others. Our U.S. headquarters are located at the heart of the retail and business district in San Francisco, California.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is looking for a dynamic Inbound SMB Sales Manager to lead a team of Inbound Sales Development Representatives (SDR) responsible for a significant portion of Afterpay's customer base. You will lead, coach and grow a high velocity, SMB sales development team who are responsible for converting leads into closed won opportunities. The ideal candidate thrives in a challenging, fast paced environment, has a passion for coaching and developing team members, and possesses the ability to strategically increase efficiency.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here's where you will begin…
* Hire, onboard, develop and retain world-class talent early in their sales careers
* Manage daily, weekly and monthly performance of the inbound team to ensure monthly KPIs & targets are exceeded
* Strategically optimize the inbound sales process including: lead qualification, sequence execution (calls and emails), email and call coaching, pipeline management and performance management
* Provide reporting on lead pipeline, conversion rates and rep activity
* Closely monitor these metrics with a focus on increasing productivity
* Provide regular coaching, feedback and professional development
* Tactical ability to execute and surpass monthly, quarterly and annual revenue expectations
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Operations, Compliance, Integrations, Risk, Marketing, and Finance as you lead the SDR team to success
Who are you?
Like us, you'll be obsessed with our product. You'll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
You will have ….
* 2+ years of leadership experience with a track record of excellence leading high performing high velocity, closing teams in a fast-growing technology environment
* 2+ years of experience exceeding quota as an Inbound SDR & Inbound AE
* Directed and/or managed all activities associated with call center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures
* Experience developing and administering operating procedures and strategic action plans for achieving goals
* Expert in Salesforce and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
* Proven ability to effectively hire and train new reps
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work fast & smart independently
* Bachelor's degree required
* Payments experience a plus
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer equitable and competitive compensation. You will receive medical, vision and dental insurance - 100% covered. Once we are back in the office you will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in the US and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to paid leave. When you're built from the ground up, there's always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply
We don't know what the future holds. That's the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you're brave, if you're committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now! Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices