Lead Business Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Management professionals develop and implement strategies and policies to direct our operations, subsidiaries, major projects and functional groups. They help our business units - and our company - meet corporate objectives and compete more successfully in the marketplace.
* Experience with moderate scale initiatives with moderate degree of complexity.
* 5+ years experience with one or more of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
* Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
* Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
* Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
* Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations. Operational experience in a relevant discipline.
* Supports holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within assigned initiatives. Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (e.g., outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions).
* Participates in influencing client contracting process, builds optimal client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship through engagement.
* Participates and supports metrics integration and execution for optimal results. Shares joint accountability for initiative's return on investment. Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client groups in decision making process regarding project opportunities.
* Participates in initiative planning as required. Supports engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology. Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials. Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives.
* Builds and utilizes diverse internal and external networks, as appropriate, for data gathering and best practice identification. Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Masters degree preferred, but not required.
Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.