Event Presentation, Character Generator
Employment Type: Full-Time
AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
* AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
* AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
* AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
* AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
* AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Character Generator controls all graphical information on the video board, from messages, to welcome graphics, to sponsorships. This position generally has the most pre-production time allotted to it due to the heavy workload of the position. The operator meets with the department lead and goes over every graphic element, aspect of the script and is responsible for the creation and display graphics throughout the stadium and/or arena.
* Operate CG computer (Ross Xpression, Avid Deko 3000) interface to play graphics during event
* Create sponsor elements, sales and event related messages as requested, build and playback graphic sequence based on the show/event script provided by the show producer.
* Import file based graphics, templates and fonts into the CG computer.
* A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
* A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
* General computer knowledge and operation
* Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and projects
* Must be a very organized person able to handle many jobs and pressure
* Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary
* Must work well in a team environment.
* The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner
* Must have the ability to stand, sit, crouch, and bend throughout the course of daily activities
* Ability to work in various climates based on the environment
* Must have the ability to stand or sit in one location for a minimum of four hours at a time
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Must have software/program experience (on the CG computer that's being used at the stadium or arena)
* Experience with digital playback systems a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.