Construction Engineering Technician IV - Solar Power
Employment Type: Full-Time
United States of America - California, San Francisco
AECOM is seeking for a Construction Engineer Technician IV for employment in Guenoc Valley, CA.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Performs a variety of tasks in support of the engineering staff.
* Activities may include assisting with engineering calculations, setting up and operating equipment, inspecting equipment and engineering installations for compliance with specifications and maintaining project documentation.
* General understanding of procedures, company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Viewed as competent in all areas.
* Highest non-supervisory position.
* May oversee work of junior-level technicians.
* Viewed as competent in all areas.
* Professional certification desirable if applicable.
* High School diploma
* 6+ years of experience
* Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Must pass a State and Federal criminal history/security pre-employment background check
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Shall be physically capable of walking over rough terrain and standing long periods of time
* Physically able, with or without an accommodation, to work in outdoor environments with uneven terrain, and variable indoor/outdoor conditions including heat, cold, dust, noise, radiation, and vibration; position requires frequent standing/walking, and performing work in an environment of heavy, moving, dangerous equipment; often operating vehicles, and performing keyboard/mouse operations; occasionally performing work with arms above shoulder level, repetitive bending & stooping, climbing stairs, and lifting of less than 25 pounds; rarely power gripping/squeezing (hand tools, levers, etc.), working at heights, using portable ladders, wearing fall protection, working in confined spaces, repetitive or fine hand movements, working alone in isolated/remote areas, and lifting of 25-50 pounds. Position will include wearing all associated personal protective equipment, including, but not limited to hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, safety shoes/boots, gloves, hearing protection, and fall protection.
* OSHA 10 Certification desirable.
* 6+ years of experience in construction specifically in solar power preferred
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to 'make amazing happen' in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line PMCM
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 243528BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.