Global HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Global HR Business Partner
We're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is excited to join the HR Team in San Francisco to further assist the international growth of the company. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is strong in building relationships with managers and employees. They've got the talent to launch fast and iterate, but are not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to meet the business needs.
What you'll do
* Develop and retain the talented workforce of Adyen
* Coach and guide managers on all employee related topics such as aiding employees through the normal course of life, building inclusive teams, growth opportunities, owning their own careers and general performance management
* Hands-on day-to-day partnership with managers and employees
* Work as part of an international, collaborative HR team
* Be an ambassador for the Adyen Formula
Who you are
* 5+ years in an HR role within a fast-paced organization (ideally in the tech sector) with at least 3 years in a business partner/employee relations role
* Confident talking straight and challenging the status quo
* A strong communicator with the ability to prioritize and be hands-on
* Strong knowledge of US best practices in HR
* Ability to travel internationally in a post-COVID world
* An innovative approach to people topics
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records