Unit Associate / Certified Nursing Assistant, Full-Time, Day Shift -
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Unit Associate/Certified Nursing Assistant who:
Greets and directs visitors. Prepares and maintains medical records. Responds to patient requests for assistance. Provides information to patients, families, and physicians. Provides other clerical support to nursing team as required. Performs a variety clerical duties including routing patient reports as appropriate. Assists in scheduling patient procedures, assembling charts and maintaining patient flow. Provides personal nursing care under the direction of a licensed nurse. Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living and provides assessment data to Registered Nurse (RN). Performs routine assigned tasks and reports patients' status and concerns to the RN.
* Provides personal nursing care to the medical/surgical patient population under the direction of a licensed nurse. Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living including, assisting with nutrition and hydration, elimination, personal care, posPerforms a variety clerical duties, which include but are not limited to routing patient reports as appropriate. Performs data collection and maintains data on an ongoing basis. Collects data and performs audits.
* Ascertains flow of patients admission/transfers. Assists in scheduling patient procedures. Assembles charts.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
* One years relevant experience: Preferred
* Experience in a hospital or medical office setting: Preferred
* Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Required
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
* Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred